RockBalls are a great way to perform self myofascial release with pinpoint accuracy. They are sold as a pair and feature a large spikey ball, a small smooth ball and an instruction book with release trigger points and mobility exercises.
Every set of RockBalls includes a special Movement Manifesto, a booklet that contains valuable information to educate users on the following:
- How to use RockBalls
- Detailed movements and exercises
- Helpful hints about best ways to use RockBalls
- Breathing and proper alignment
- Differentiating pain from discomfort
- A full reference section that will appeal to medical professionals interested in learning more about movement techniques
- One spikey ball – 3.5” diameter
- One smooth ball – 2.5” diameter
- Both are made of rubber
Best of Both Worlds
Two is definitely better than one. The 3.5″ textured ball and the 2.5″ smooth ball give you two tools to break through tough tissues.
Corrective exercise can and should be performed anywhere and everywhere. Keep your RockBalls at home, in the car, or even travelling.